Client Service Representative
Wanted: A People-centric Service Conductor
(commonly called a Client Service Representative)
EMBARK ON YOUR JOURNEY
We invite you to join Entara and start your journey as one of our fully-remote, full-time Client Service Representatives!
Our Client Service Representatives plug into our Managed Services team. This team is the lifeblood of our organization and plays an integral role in the daily IT operations for a variety of different business landscapes 24x7x365. They are a team that remediates fires, jumps through technical hoops, and identifies opportunities for advancement. The issues our engineers solve day in and day out, enable our clients to work and operate in tip-top shape, knowing that we have their back when it all goes up in flames.
This position is tasked with “keeping the chaos at a minimum” for our Managed Services engineers and clients by staying on top of everything that flows into our service queues. Our Client Service Representatives must display a mix of empathetic awareness with precise execution on next steps, process adherence, and keeping our engineers and clients well-cared for.
While our Client Service Representatives don’t need to be very technical, they are masters of process—crossing every t and dotting every i. They have an impeccable knack for effectively communicating what needs to be done and looping in the right taskforce to accomplish the seemingly impossible—it’s just all in a day’s work. Simply put, this role is vital to our success—are you the detailed conductor of service we’ve been looking for?
WHAT YOU'LL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
(otherwise known as your “accountabilities”—the most important aspects of your role at Entara.)
- Receive client inquiries and conduct ticket triage to create Incident and Requests accordingly.
- Coordinate and prioritize client requests and service escalations, assisting with resolution when necessary.
- Maintain schedules for technical staff while balancing client urgency and productivity.
- Serve as communications link between client and the service delivery teams
- Analyze resource capacity and communicate needs to management teams.
- Incident Manager for P1 Major Incidents
- Ensure SLA Adherence
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
(Otherwise known as the fine print, the list of job tasks and responsibilities.)
Our clients depend on Entara to be at the helm of their IT Operations, 24x7x365. Entara’s Client Service Representatives (CSRs) are tasked with managing their client’s ticket queues and will engage with clients over the phone or via emailed requests. Their primary tasks will include managing tickets, on-site coordination, engineer schedules, and escalation processes to track our progress towards resolution. Client Service Representatives increase the overall throughput of our engineers by assigning out work, following up on open items, acting as a liaison to clients and our cross-functional teams, and helping us keep our promises to clients—resulting in our stellar customer satisfaction record. Our Client Service Representatives report directly to our Service Delivery Manager and will additionally provide administrative support to our Managed Service leaders.
Client Request & Ticket Management:
- Be available and logged into the Managed Services support queues and required tools
- Employ a knowledge of your assigned clients, your service team, and service requirements to align, coordinate, and prioritize client requests and service escalations.
- Ensure SLAs are being met on open tickets and escalate as required
- Update Clients as necessary regarding their open tickets and escalations
- Gather Client feedback on resolved | closed issues, confirm satisfaction before ticket closures
- Drive Client Escalation Process for identified Priority 1 “P1” tickets
- Assess client service issues and promote high-quality resolution of service and support.
- Act as a communications link between client and service delivery teams. Advise and advocate on behalf of the client.
- Identify and determine opportunities for continued alignment in delivery for your clients. Work with team leads and management to adjust and refine process as needed.
- Project manage activities related to service contract and project implementations for your clients. Communicate and set expectations with your clients and assigned technical resources.
- Perform project assignments related to service delivery operations and processes
- Assist and coordinate with leaders and department heads to identify and develop systems for improved departmental efficiency and sustainability.
- Create and maintain schedules for technical staff while evaluating and balancing client urgency and productivity.
- Report resource capacity and communicate needs to management team.
WHO YOU ARE: REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You have a perception of working hours that is more malleable than the traditional "9 to 5". You're career driven and invested to put in the time and energy to get the job done right, and you take immense pride in your personal follow-through. On the flip side, you know when to prioritize, take a break, and build in some time for personal wellness. Balancing work and life is an art you encourage in yourself and one that Entara fully embraces. Be at your best to do your best, and that starts with building healthy work habits--something we are continuously evolving together.
- As a CSR, you will primarily be scheduled from 8:00am – 5:00pm CST, Monday-Friday. On occasion, this schedule may need to flex to meet the needs of our clients.
- You have a dedicated, private space for a home office and already have in place a reliable, private internet connection with at least 25MBPS bandwidth. Public wifi and shared common spaces do not meet these standards. Entara will supply you with the other necessary tools and hardware to complete your tasks remotely.
- You have at least 2-3 year(s) of experience in a role that required you to autonomously analyze, communicate, and coordinate tasks that needed to adhere to standards. You enjoy roles that support and follow a process and require an attentiveness to the details. Our ideal candidate would already have been exposure to technical operations.
- You don't shrink away from getting on the phone and being someone's confidant. Our clients are calling in with any and every type of technical issue, at all hours of the day. We are there to help make their lives that much easier by getting their issue on the fastest road to resolution. Your experience boasts of positions where you had to play the middle-man, emphasize with stressed individuals, and help get them back on track.
- You have at a minimum obtained your high-school degree or GED. You are a fast-learner (especially when it comes to navigating technical tools) and comprehension was one of your strengths in school.
- At the end of a long day, you pride yourself on the influence you had on another person’s day. It’s not just about mindlessly doing a task, you enjoy bridging the gap for our clients and ensuring their issues get resolved in a timely manner and with stellar outcomes.
- You are fascinated by the technical industry and want to gain exposure to (and be a valuable part of) the internal operations of a Top-Tier Managed Service Provider!
WHO YOU ARE: PERSONALITY-WISE
- Poised & Professional. Despite the number of tickets thrown your way, you always remain calm and maintain an impressive ability to adapt and reprioritize. You understand exactly where your focus needs to be at any given moment, yet always take the time to stop and connect with the individuals crossing your path. After all, if they aren’t satisfied then what was it all for?
- Reliable: You pride yourself on being an effective, follow-through. You rarely have to be corrected twice. You stand by your work with pride and consciously attend to each task before moving onto the next one at hand.
- You enjoy the rhythm of a checklist: Checking for open issues, gathering the details, determining the urgency, scheduling follow-ups, and communicating next steps. That’s your preferred cup of tea!
- You play fair. You live by all those early childhood lessons about treating people with respect, keeping your commitments, listening to the views of others, resolving conflict through negotiation, communicating clearly, and contributing to a positive team effort. You place team success above your individual interests.
WHO WE ARE
Entara is a new kind of IT Managed Services Company. We’re built from the ground up to provide the strategic vision, platforms, processes and people to travel with our clients on the path to their best IT future. We partner with mid-sized organizations to make technology work brilliantly for our clients.
We launched in 2001, as the niche firm YJT Solutions (You Just Trade) helping to solve some of the IT challenges of Chicago’s most intense trading environments. Because of our success working in the financial industry, we branched out to serve other industries over a decade ago.
In 2018, we rebranded to Entara because our company has grown and evolved far beyond its original roots. We are doubling down on making investments in our future to better serve our clients. We are evaluating new toolsets, selecting and integrating the best ones for our future-facing IT Service Management platform, EntaraWorks. We are hiring tomorrow’s leaders, giving them the opportunity to grow beyond what they ever imagined.
We’ve been formally recognized as one of Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For since 2017. We’ve also been named in the INC 5000 Top Growing Companies for the past three years! We’re also ranked among MSPmentor’s Top 200 global IT managed services providers, and our influence has expanded beyond the Chicago arena. Our sole focus is excellence. If you are fond of the phrase “close enough,” please don’t apply for this job. Our success is built on developing exceptional relationships with fellow co-workers and clients alike, as we collaboratively chart our best paths forward to the future.
Frodo couldn’t do it alone. He needed a team. Entara values teamwork and collegiality, especially on those days that feel like a march to Mordor. At Entara, everyone has a role to play, everyone leads in one situation or another, and everyone has the opportunity to grow into positions of increasing responsibility. If your goal is to be the Lord of the Ring, please don’t apply for this job. If you want to join the Fellowship of the Ring, please do apply!
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
You’ll have a direct impact on our operations, our clients, and our fellow EntaraCorps members. Because of that impact, you’ll get our respect and gratitude for the role you play in making Entara the best it can be.
We’ll provide you with skills, training, responsibility and opportunities to grow, both at Entara and wherever your career takes you in the future. (However, we hope you’ll be successful here for a good, long time.)
We consider mentoring and participating in the continual learning of others to be absolutely essential for both you and your co-workers. You’ll benefit by developing your leadership skills—and by having a replacement ready when you’re ready to move up to another position.
We know that’s not enough.
Here are some of the employee benefits we currently offer:
- Remote working options!
- BCBS Gold-level PPO Medical Insurance, premiums paid 100% by us
- Generous and flexible Paid Time Off policy
- 401k Corporate Matching Program
- Reimbursement for approved certification tests and training, seminars, conferences and more
- Dental Insurance, premiums paid 100% by us
- Disability Insurance, premiums paid 100% by us
- Life Insurance, premiums paid 100% by us
- Healthcare Savings Account (HSA)
- Dependent Care FSA
- Granted it’s safe to do so, Company-wide outings every six months and virtual events sprinkled in-between! Historic examples include outdoor concerts, rooftop barbecues, floating the Chicago River, bowling & bocce, laser tag, and vintage gaming at a local Beercade, among other things!
And there’s more…
Virtual “Fridays at Four” and a weekly internal News show. Combine that with the chance to work with a variety of clients in some of the most interesting industries around, solve big problems, create new pathways in managed services, and help to lead our clients and ourselves deep into the future, and Entara becomes one IT company that’s hard to beat.
And there’s even more...
Our spirit is what makes us different. We work hard. We play hard. We care about each other because we respect where each of us comes from and who we are. We have a more evolved notion of teamwork--solving client problems together and scouring the horizon for new ideas together. We recognize the journey we’re all on, from our clients to ourselves. We’re all at different places on that journey, and each stop requires support, knowledge and courage to move on. It’s why we bring the best tools and support to our clients. And why we treat and reward our EntaraCorps the way we do.